Lambert et Cie SPRL, a limited liability company registered in Belgium under the n° 0442.761.844 (VAT N° BE 0 442 761 844), having its registered office located at Avenue Roi Baudoin 31-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium, and its trading brand “Excell-Pay”, represented by its Managing Director, Mr. Bertrand Renaud ( “Our Company”), acting as referral partner of electronic and online payment service providers (“partner companies”), has implemented this Privacy Notice in order to inform all clients, potential customers and their representatives (“data subjects”) of its policy concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the collect, processing and storage of their personal data, i.e. any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The Managing Director is responsible for our Company’s personal data protection policy.
The main objectives of this Privacy Notice are to explain:
- Why we collect your information;
- Which type of information we collect;
- How the information used is collected;
- With whom your information will be shared;
- How the information you provide will be stored;
- What are cookies;
- What types of cookies do we use;
- How to manage cookies;
- Privacy policies of other websites;
- How to contact us;
- How to contact the appropriate authority.
- Why we collect your information
Our Company will collect personal data while:
- providing assistance for the implementation of contractual relationships between our partner companies and potential customers;
- providing assistance for updating our partner companies’ existing customers data (KYC, AML);
- providing help desk services: administrative services (contractual, account management), operational payment services (transaction, charge back, fraud), technical services (hardware and software).
The provision of personal data by the potential customers/clients is a requirement necessary to enter into a contract or to continue the performance of a contract with our partner companies. The data subject is therefore obliged to provide the required data and failing to do so, our partner companies may not enter into a contract/continue the performance of a contract with the potential customers/clients.
- Which type of information we collect
- Our Company collects, processes and stores personal data contained in the identity documents and all other documents that potential customers/clients provide to us in order to enter into a contract or to continue the performance of a contract with our partner companies: first name, last name, date and place of birth, email address, phone number, postal address, job title and also bank account numbers for “individual merchants”.
Our Company may also collect your personal data indirectly, from public data sources such as companies’ registrars.
- Our Company does not collect any sensitive data such as personal information on health, religion, race or sexual orientation and/or personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences.
Our Company does not collect/process/store any personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- How the information used is collected
Our Company collects your data:
- when you – or your representative – submit an application or form to Our Company, online or manually;
- when you – or your representative – complete voluntarily a customer survey or otherwise provide us feedback on our email messages, with any personal data for updating your details (KYC, AML);
- when you – or your representative – view our website via your browser’s cookies and the data that you provide while using the contact form on our website: https://excell-pay.com
- With whom your information will be shared
Our Company will share your information exclusively with our partner companies.
- How the information you provide will be stored
- The information that you provide will be stored securely on our electronic systems.
- The information that you provide will be stored by Our Company during the duration of the contract you have with our partner companies and for an extra retention period of one year.
- What are your data protection rights
Our Company would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights.
- Every data subject is entitled to the following:
- The right of access: you have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that Our Company correct any information that you consider as inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: you have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected, in a standard format, to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Lambert et Cie SPRL – Avenue Roi Baudoin 31-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Where we are using some of your information because you have provided your consent to that use, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. The lawfulness of our use of your information before consent is withdrawn, will not be affected.
- What are Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Keeping you signed in ;
- Understanding how you use our website.
- What types of cookies do we use
- How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Lambert et Cie SPRL – Avenue Roi Baudoin 31-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium.
- How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
Autorité de protection des données
Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels – Belgium
Telephone : +32(0)2 274 48 00
Fax: +32(0)2 274 48 35